FDA recognizes that Gardasil needs a label change
Find More Articles On These Topics:
- The HPV Vaccine Has Been Reduced To Two Doses In Quebec
Quebec is not the first jurisdiction deciding to drop the third dosage of the HPV vaccine. Switzerland has a two-dose regimen with the second shot given six-months after the first, which is the approach Quebec will be using.
- Parents Uncomfortable With Children Receiving HPV Vaccine
- HPV Vaccine Recommended for Men and Boys Internationally
- Catholic Parents Get Say On HPV vaccine For Students
Some parents of Catholic school students are pushing for the HPV vaccine to be made available within the school. But many other parents, as well as officials, believe the shot may promote promiscuity among the students. Continue reading Continue reading
- Australian Boys To Receive HPV Vaccine
The year 2013 is a big year for boys in Australia. They will be able to receive the Gardasil and Cervarix vaccines in order to prevent against HPV, which can lead to several different types of cancers. 87,000 boys are expected to be immunized. Continue reading Continue reading
- Gardasil Vaccine Alert
- Flu vaccine Guillain Barre Syndrome
- Inability to stop bleeding after vaccination
- FREE Vaccine Injury Information Kit
VIHC Monthly News Wrap Up.