Vaccines can cause nerve damage which can inhibit brain’s ability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally. This condition is called narcolepsy. The symptoms of narcolepsy include:
- excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS)
- sudden loss of voluntary muscle tone
- vivid hallucinations during sleep onset or upon awakening
- brief episodes of total paralysis at the beginning or end of sleep.
Narcolepsy is not definitively diagnosed in most patients until 10 to 15 years after the first symptoms appear.
If you or a loved one developed nerve damage after receiving a vaccination please contact our vaccine injury lawyers at 1-800-810-3457 or Get Help Now!
Vaccine injury can be often very complicated, painful and lifelong. Injuries compensated by the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program include the following:
- Allergic Reaction/Anaphylaxis
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Blood Clots
- Blood Disorders
- Bowel Injury
- Brain Damage
- Chronic Fatigue
- Nerve Damage
GET HELP NOW!
You Only Have Three Years To File Your Claim
The first step in helping yourself or a loved one after a serious vaccine related injury is to contact us for a free review of your case.