Vaccines have been used for many decades to address various diseases. Over the years, hundreds of thousands of people, mostly children, have needed vaccines to combat illnesses like measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, pertusis and much more.
Before vaccines were invented, people were dying in droves due to a number of bacterium that the body wasn’t able to fight off. The bottom line is, vaccines over the years have done a great deal of good in saving lives. However, there are times when vaccines have done great harm. People have been injured and even died when vaccines go wrong. If you or someone you love has died or suffered harm from a vaccine, you should seek out the help of an experienced attorney as quickly as possible.
There are a number of ways in which vaccines can cause injury. The damage can be lasting in some cases:
- Autoimmune Disorders: This is an adverse reaction affecting the nerves and blood.
- Blood Clots/Disorders: Clots can form as a result of the vaccine, causing issues with blood circulation. This can lead to heart attacks and even strokes.
- Bowel Obstruction: Severe forms of diarrhea can form in some children who take vaccines. Some stomach flues can form that are unrelated to influenza.
- Brain Damage: There is a long list of brain and central nervous system ailments that can happen due to vaccines including seizures, epilepsy, narcolepsy, multiple sclerosis and Encephalopathy
- Nerve Damage and Pain: This is one of the most common side effects. Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and Brachial Neuritis is quite common.
- Severe Allergic Reaction: Some vaccine ingredients can set off a chain of allergic reactions. It is imperative that you know what’s in the vaccine before it is dispensed.
- Death: The HPV Human Papillomavirus has already been linked to a series of deaths in young girls. In a Canadian study, 10 percent of girls who took the virus had to be admitted into the hospital. In fact, 14 of the 2,881 girls who took the vaccine died.
How Can A Vaccine Injury Attorney Help?
If you or a family member has been injured or had died as a result of a vaccine, a professional vaccine injury firm can help. They are staffed with professionals who can take look at your claim and help you secure the compensation you deserve. Vaccine injuries can take serious toll on an individual’s health. You may suffer from injuries that are unrecoverable. Only a law firm with the skills to deal with vaccine injury can help.
Keep in mind that you only have 3 years to file your claim, so time is of the essence. Our staff of experienced professionals can file the paperwork for you and help you through your time of need. Each year, thousands of people file negligence claims over injury from vaccines. You have the legal right to receive compensation for your vaccine injury, hospital bills and other damages.
GET HELP NOW!
You Only Have Three Years To File Your Claim
The first step in helping yourself or a loved one after a serious vaccine related injury is to contact us for a free review of your case.