Water on the brain (hydrocephalus) is a serious condition that can cause brain damage
Find More Articles On These Topics:
- Encephalopathy after MMR?
The measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine is effective in preventing diseases. The downside is that the vaccine is a risk for encephalopathy, which refers to any acute or chronic acquired abnormality of the brain, injury to the brain or impairment of brain … Continue reading
- I am always tired! Join the club. However, it could be a sign of brain damage
Now we are not talking about regular old exhaustion. We all get tired and worn down. What we are talking about here is an illness that makes a person so incredibly tired that they are unable to function in society. The … Continue reading
- The infection ate my brain! Learn about encephalitis, a type of brain damage caused by infection
The title of this article makes light of a serious condition called encephalitis. What is encephalitis? And, how serious is this condition? According to research, encephalitis is irritation and swelling (inflammation) of the brain, most often due to infections. Because the brain … Continue reading
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
If you or a loved one suffered from an enlarged liver, jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes), nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dark urine, pale or gray-colored stools shortly after receiving a vaccine then we may be able to … Continue reading
- Severe Allergic Reaction – Anaphylactic Shock
- Gardasil Vaccine Alert
- Flu vaccine Guillain Barre Syndrome
- Inability to stop bleeding after vaccination
- FREE Vaccine Injury Information Kit
VIHC Monthly News Wrap Up.