Signs and symptoms of MMR vaccine reactions
Find More Articles On These Topics:
- Measles Outbreak Reported in Texas – Is Fear of MMR to Blame?
Due to recent studies pertaining to the measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine has made parents a bit skeptical. Parents believe that their child may develop autism from the MMR vaccine. Continue reading Continue reading
- Measles Outbreak Linked to Anti-Vax Mega Church
- Merck Sued By Former Employees Claiming Vaccine Effectiveness Fraud
Merck, the sole manufacturer licensed by the Food and Drug Administration to sell the mumps vaccine in the United States, is being sued by former employees for allegedly deliberately falsifying mumps vaccine efficacy studies, according to recently unsealed court documents. According to the documents, … Continue reading
- MMR Vaccine Recall After Accidental Release
How does something get shipped out without first having been approved to do so at a large manufacturing company? Who knows, but this is what apparently recently happed at Merck & Co Inc. As per the Food and Drug Administration … Continue reading
- Massachusetts Pharmacies Can Give More Shots
Massachusetts residents can now get more than just flu shots at the neighborhood pharmacy via a new policy adopted by state health regulators. Pharmacists now have the authority to administer 10 additional adult vaccines. This includes measles, mumps, and rubella; tetanus, … Continue reading
- Gardasil Vaccine Alert
- Flu vaccine Guillain Barre Syndrome
- Inability to stop bleeding after vaccination
- FREE Vaccine Injury Information Kit
VIHC Monthly News Wrap Up.